1. Get angry over nice gestures.
Twitter: @Tayler_Deary A thank you would be nice.
2. Order a shit ton of food just before closing time.
Twitter: @raymondtobin22 3. Not know WTF you ordered.
Twitter: @BasicMcBitch WHY.
4. Contemplate life while sitting in the drive-thru. Twitter: @Forever_Lines 5. Request an ungodly number of items. Twitter: @forestofnerds 6. Fail to use your common sense. Twitter: @mcdproblemz 7. Disrespect drive-thru workers with your loud-ass vehicle. Twitter: @tiffanyzinn 8. Expect ice cream to substitute a drink. Twitter: @NA_AnnieLOL IT’S NOT THE SAME THING.
9. Present change at the last second. Twitter: @foolsssgolddd 10. Treat the drive-thru like a Dumpster. Twitter: @insaniac32 Don’t think our job description says we’ll also clean your car.
11. Expect things you didn’t ask for. Twitter: @kim_white6 12. Have your children take a million years to order for themselves. Mcdonalds Problems @mcdproblemz Parents that let toddlers order their own food and you’re just standing there like #mcdonaldsproblems
08:32 PM – 19 Jun 2016 Reply Retweet Favorite Especially when there’s a long line.
13. Not understand the meaning of “cash only.” Twitter: @Rissa31412 14. Order a size that literally doesn’t exist. Twitter: @going_x_crazy 15. Throw a fit when asked to wait. Twitter: @jesslogan_17 We have other customers to get to.
16. Interrupt them during work hours. Twitter: @meltonellotto 17. Play a super cruel and unnecessary April Fool’s joke. Twitter: @iLLMind_Krystal DON’T WASTE FOOD, Y’ALL.
18. Watch your order be packed, then ask for it for here. Twitter: @BasicMcBitch 19. Hit on them. @mack_edwards22 / Via twitter.com Just no.
20. Not speak up in the drive-thru. Twitter: @avengellie PROJECT.
21. Finally, give a nonsensical response. Twitter: @_hollymuller