Two ladder matches and five championship bouts are set to go down on Saturday night in Fort Worth, Texas when WWE presents Money in the Bank. The pay-per-view event is WWE’s first big full-capacity event since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and is expected to feature plenty of action along with some big surprises.
The highlight of the show will be the two Money in the Bank ladder matches, which will guarantee one man and one woman a title shot of their choosing at any point in the next 365 days. In addition, Roman Reigns will defend the universal championship against WWE Hall of Fame member Edge and Bobby Lashley will put the WWE championship on the line against Kofi Kingston in the other featured world title match.
Money in the Bank 2021 will be presented live Sunday night from the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas. It will begin at 8 p.m. ET with a kickoff show starting one hour earlier at 7 p.m. on Peacock. CBS Sports will be with you the whole way through the event, providing updates and highlights as the action goes down in the live blog below.
2021 WWE Money in the Bank card, matches
Complete results and grades from each match can be found in the live updates below the card.
- Universal Championship — Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
- WWE Championship — Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
- Men’s Money in the Bank — Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
- Women’s Money in the Bank — Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
- Raw Women’s Championship — Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- Raw Tag Team Championship — AJ Styles & Omos vs. The Viking Raiders
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship — Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Usos (Kickoff Match)