Royal family news – William ‘dreading what Prince Harry & Meghan Markle will do next’ as Duke ‘continually… – The US Sun

Uncategorized
Spread the love

PRINCE Charles felt total “relief” at getting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle off the British taxpayers’ payroll, it has been claimed.

Charles famously gave the Duke and Duchess of Sussex “a substantial sum” to start a new life in America after the runaway royals claimed they wanted to be “financially independent” and make their own fortune.

Royal accounts revealing the payment were made public just weeks after Harry shamelessly whined to Oprah Winfrey that Charles had cut him off financially following the move.

“I’ve got what my mum left me, and without that, we would not have been able to do this,” Harry complained.

But it was later revealed that Charles gave Harry, Meghan, Prince William and Kate Middleton a combined total of £4.5 million during the last financial year – a sum that would leave most families set for life.

Now royal biographer Ingrid Seward has told the Daily Mail: “I imagine Prince Charles will be relieved as they will be off his payroll now, and the British public will be relieved because they can pay back what they owe now on Frogmore Cottage, so it’s a win-win situation.”

Read our Royal Family live blog below for the latest updates…

  • PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE QUEEN, EXPERT CLAIMS

    Speaking on YouTube, royal expert and former socialite Lady Colin Campbell said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex simply will not be able to get away with everything they want to get away with.

    “Harry knows that the Queen is a very tolerant person and so he and the wife have been taking full advantage of her tolerance in the hope that they would get away with everything,” she said.

    “But as we have seen and we are going to see more and more, they have not got away with everything and they’re not being allowed to get away with everything,” Lady C added.

  • KATE TO ATTEND WIMBLEDON FINALS WEEKEND AFTER SELF-ISOLATING

    The Duchess of Cambridge will attend both Wimbledon singles finals this weekend after completing a period of self-isolation.

    Kate will be joined for the ladies’ singles final by the Duke of Cambridge on Saturday, five days after Kensington Palace announced she was self-isolating after being in close contact with someone who had tested positive for Covid-19.

    Kensington Palace said her self-isolation period will have finished by Saturday but did not confirm when it officially ended.

  • FOOTBALL FAN WILLIAM WEMBLEY-BOUND FOR ENGLAND’S EURO 2020 SHOWDOWN

    The Duke of Cambridge will be among those hoping to celebrate Euro 2020 glory at Wembley for Sunday’s final.

    William, who is president of the Football Association, has witnessed much of England’s journey through the tournament at close quarters, having cheered the Three Lions to victory at Wembley on multiple occasions already.

    He was present with other dignitaries to celebrate the team’s extra-time victory over Denmark in the semi-final on Wednesday, alongside the likes of former England skipper David Beckham and Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

    The duke was also seen celebrating England’s historic 2-0 victory over Germany in the last 16 stage, where he was joined in the stands by the Duchess of Cambridge and their son Prince George.

    The Aston Villa fan also saw the group D victory over the Czech Republic and the quarter-final demolition of Ukraine, and appears to have worn the same claret-and-blue striped tie to each game.

  • ‘COMPASSION’ MEANS A LOT TO HARRY AND MEGHAN

    The couple have again urged their fans to submit their own personal stories on their Archewell website after launching the initiative early last month, in what could be seen as a slight to the royals.

    Writing on the website they said: “To us, compassion means more than the dictionary definition.

    “It means listening with open ears to the suffering and celebrations of communities and people beyond ourselves. 

    “It means taking the time to understand their perspectives, experiences and needs based on what they say, rather than assuming what they need.” Compassion is at the core of everything we do. We hope you’ll join us in building a better world, one act of compassion at a time.”

    Meghan has previously claimed when she reached out for help with the Palace’s Human Resources team, she was told because she was not a paid employee, she could not be supported.

  • PRINCESS BEATRICE SERVES UP A SIGHT OF HER BABY BUMP AT WIMBLEDON IN ROYAL BOX ON CENTRE COURT

    PRINCESS Beatrice serves up a sight of her baby bump at Wimbledon yesterday.

    The royal, daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, is expecting her first child with husband Edoardo Mozzi, 37.

    Beatrice, 32, wore a white and black polka dot dress with balloon sleeves as she arrived in the Royal Box on Centre Court.

    The couple watched world women’s No1, Australian Ashleigh Barty, beat former champion Angelique Kerber for a place in Saturday’s final.

    Read more here.

  • MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY QUIT ROYAL DUTY FOR LA TO BE ‘SOCIAL-IMPACT INFLUENCERS’

    Catherine St-Laurent, who quit her top role after less than a year, confirmed the couple stepped back to become “talented and creative leaders” instead.

    The Duke and Duchess vowed they’d continue with a lifetime of “service” – after the Queen confirmed they’d be stripped of their royal titles after Megxit.

    And now Ms St-Laurent, who left a plum job with Bill and Melinda Gates to work as Harry and Meghan’s chief of staff last year, has revealed their plans for the future.

    “I think they have the potential to be very influential leaders in the social-impact space. I look forward to continuing to be a part of that.” she said.

  • MEGHAN MARKLE LATEST NEWS – ‘APPALLING’ DUCHESS MADE PEOPLE MISERABLE FROM VERY FIRST DAYS AS A ROYAL, EXPERT CLAIMS

    Meghan Markle latest news – ‘Appalling’ Duchess made people MISERABLE from very first days as a royal, expert claims
  • PRINCESS PUSHY

    Meghan Markle upset people from the early days of her joining the Royal Family, a royal biographer has claimed.

    Penny Junor claimed palace insiders told her the Duchess of Sussex was “not as charming as she seemed.”

    “I was hearing very bad stories from early on that Meghan was upsetting people,” she told the ITV documentary, Harry & William: What Went Wrong?

    “She was not as charming as she seemed.”

    Junor went on to say that the Duchess’s approach is not just Californian but “showbiz-y, celebrity.”

  • PRINCE WILLIAM FELT MEGHAN MARKLE HAD AN ‘AGENDA’ FROM ‘EARLY STAGE’ IN RELATIONSHIP WITH HARRY, BIOGRAPHER CLAIMS

    Prince William felt that Meghan Markle had an agenda from an early stage in her relationship with Prince Harry, a royal biographer has claimed.

    Robert Lacey, author of Battle of Brothers, said the claim came from a source close to William.

    Lacy told ITV documentary, Harry & William: What Went Wrong?: “Someone close to William told me William felt from an early stage that Meghan had an agenda”.

    This is far from the first report of William’s attitude toward the Duchess of Sussex.

    In Mr Lacey’s book, he claimed that Prince William raged at Meghan’s “merciless” treatment of staff and called her “that bloody woman”

  • IS THIS HOW MEGHAN MARKLE IS RAISING LILIBET?

    Fans have been going crazy trying to get a glimpse inside how The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will raise their daughter in California. 

    Nima Patel, mindfulness expert, certified conscious parenting coach and founder of Mindful Champs, commented on lavish parenting trends likely to be embraced by Meghan.

    She said: “Self-care is set to be an incredibly popular trend for parents throughout the U.S.

    “The pandemic has highlighted the importance of nurturing our own mental health and parents are realising that they need to prioritise their wellbeing after having children.”

    Read more here.

  • HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS FOR BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS?

    Tickets for the garden cost £16.50 for adults, £15 for those aged above 60, £15 for students, and £9 for children and those who are disabled.

    Children under the age of five go free, and a family of up to two adults and three children costs £42.

    Group discounts for bookings of 15 people or more are offered.

  • DUKE OF SUSSEX ACCUSED ROYAL FAMILY OF ‘TOTAL NEGLECT’

    The Duke of Sussex has also accused the Royals of “total neglect” in his Apple TV documentary series, The Me You Can’t See.

    Buckingham Palace announced that they would investigate why Meghan wasn’t given support for mental health problems.

    Meanwhile, the couple’s pleas for stories on their Archewell website have come under scrutiny, after Private Eye revealed that the couple could be using them for commercial gain. 

    For every submission there is a Terms & Conditions section which appears to state that Harry and Meg can benefit from it themselves.

  • ‘COMPASSION’ MEANS A LOT TO HARRY AND MEGHAN

    The couple have again urged their fans to submit their own personal stories on their Archewell website after launching the initiative early last month, in what could be seen as a slight to the royals.

    Writing on the website they said: “To us, compassion means more than the dictionary definition.

    “It means listening with open ears to the suffering and celebrations of communities and people beyond ourselves. 

    “It means taking the time to understand their perspectives, experiences and needs based on what they say, rather than assuming what they need.” Compassion is at the core of everything we do. We hope you’ll join us in building a better world, one act of compassion at a time.”

    Meghan has previously claimed when she reached out for help with the Palace’s Human Resources team, she was told because she was not a paid employee, she could not be supported.

  • MEGHAN AND HARRY’S SECRET MESSAGE

    MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have uploaded a new cryptic message to their supporters urging them to be “compassionate” – after claiming they didn’t feel listened to by the Royals. 

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s post on their Archewell website could be taken as a subtle dig at the Firm after their bombshell claims that they “didn’t act” on their concerns. 

    Meghan, 39, told Oprah Winfrey during their bombshell interview that she sought help after telling Prince Harry she “didn’t want to be alive anymore”.

    But she said she had been told she would not be able to seek help as it “wouldn’t be good for the institution”.

    Read more here.

  • PRINCESS BEATRICE SERVES UP A SIGHT OF HER BABY BUMP AT WIMBLEDON IN ROYAL BOX ON CENTRE COURT

    PRINCESS Beatrice serves up a sight of her baby bump at Wimbledon yesterday.

    The royal, daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, is expecting her first child with husband Edoardo Mozzi, 37.

    Beatrice, 32, wore a white and black polka dot dress with balloon sleeves as she arrived in the Royal Box on Centre Court.

    The couple watched world women’s No1, Australian Ashleigh Barty, beat former champion Angelique Kerber for a place in Saturday’s final.

    Read more here.

  • MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY QUIT ROYAL DUTY FOR LA TO BE ‘SOCIAL-IMPACT INFLUENCERS’

    Catherine St-Laurent, who quit her top role after less than a year, confirmed the couple stepped back to become “talented and creative leaders” instead.

    The Duke and Duchess vowed they’d continue with a lifetime of “service” – after the Queen confirmed they’d be stripped of their royal titles after Megxit.

    And now Ms St-Laurent, who left a plum job with Bill and Melinda Gates to work as Harry and Meghan’s chief of staff last year, has revealed their plans for the future.

    “I think they have the potential to be very influential leaders in the social-impact space. I look forward to continuing to be a part of that.” she said.

  • MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS SHE’S MADE THE ‘BIGGEST MISTAKE’ IN NEW FILM TRAILER

    Meghan Markle says she’s made the “world’s biggest mistake” joining the royal family in a new trailer for the Lifetime movie being made about Megxit. 

    The new teaser clip for Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace was released on Instagram this week and shows the couple leaving behind their royal roles. 

    In the 30-second video, Meghan, played by actress Sydney Morton, questions if she made an error marrying into the royal family. 

    Meanwhile, Prince Harry, played by Jordan Dean, insists he’ll “do everything in his power to keep his wife and son safe”.

    Kate Middleton is also portrayed in the movie, and is seen in the trailer saying that marrying into the royal family is what they “signed up for.”

    Read More here

  • THE QUEEN VISITS CORONATION STREET AND POPS INTO THE ROVERS RETURN

    The Queen visits Coronation Street and pops into the Rovers Return
  • PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE QUEEN, EXPERT CLAIMS

    Speaking on YouTube, royal expert and former socialite Lady Colin Campbell said the Duke and Duchess of Sussex simply will not be able to get away with everything they want to get away with.

    “Harry knows that the Queen is a very tolerant person and so he and the wife have been taking full advantage of her tolerance in the hope that they would get away with everything,” she said.

    “But as we have seen and we are going to see more and more, they have not got away with everything and they’re not being allowed to get away with everything,” Lady C added.

  • MEGHAN AND HARRY FILM ‘COMEDY OF THE YEAR’

    A teaser of the new film was released today with many sharing their opinions on the movie set to hit the screens.

    Lifetime’s new movie Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace is based on the couples decision to leave the royal family.

    During Lorraine’s morning show it was the topic of conversation as she described the film as being a comedy.

    Lorraine scrutinized the film saying “Crikey. It looks the best comedy of the year doesn’t it? Daft”

    She then added: “Is that meant to be the Queen?” before laughing to herself.

  • HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS FOR BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS?

    Tickets for the garden cost £16.50 for adults, £15 for those aged above 60, £15 for students, and £9 for children and those who are disabled.

    Children under the age of five go free, and a family of up to two adults and three children costs £42.

    Group discounts for bookings of 15 people or more are offered.

  • WHEN WILL BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS OPEN?

    Guests with tickets will be able to visit and picnic in the gardens between July 9 and September 19, 2021.

    Due to restrictions enforced because of Covid, usual tours of the Palace have been put on hold.

    Smaller guided tours of the State Rooms and gardens will however be available from May to September.

  • “JUST RIGHT ON A DAY LIKE THIS”

  • BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS

    Visitors can explore the Buckingham Palace gardens with a “once-in-a-lifetime opportunity” to picnic in the ground with views of the Palace, the Royal Collection Trust has announced.

    People will be free to wander around the winding paths at their own pace and take in the wildlife-rich surroundings at the capital’s heart.

    The grounds – described as “a walled oasis in the middle of London” – boasts Plane trees planted by Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, and the famous lake with its island that is home to the Buckingham Palace bees.

    It is the largest private garden in London and features 325 wild-plant species, 30 species of breeding birds, and more than 1,000 trees.

  • BUCKINGHAM PALACE GARDENS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *