Never underestimate the power of nature — it continues to be filled with the most alarming creepy crawlers in the world.
Every year it seems like there’s no escaping from what nature has to offer. There were 13 times (and definitely more) of nature not holding back from being absolutely terrifying.
There’s no where to run from slithering snakes in gas pumps and bears breaking into your homes.
1. When spider crabs ripped the crap out of an octopus
They didn’t even have one small ounce of remorse.
2. This python attacking a hyena twice its size
Never underestimate the little guy…even if it’s 25 feet long and weighs 200 pounds.
3. A crocodile‘s attempt at ripping off an elephant’s trunk
This scene is nothing like The Lion King.
4. The time this giant fish savagely flipped a fisherman’s boat over
Hey Florida, you can keep your humongous sea monsters. Thanks.
5. A spider LIVING IN A WOMAN’S EAR. NO. BIG. DEAL.
Nope. No, thank you.
6. This bobcat picking a fight with a guy and his dog
No chill whatsoever.
7. A snake‘s failed attack on a motorcyclist
So much for minding your business on the road.
8. The moment locusts invaded an area in southern Russia
Who needs to go outside anyways?
9. When a crocodile dragged a cow through the water … casually, of course
Lalalalalalalala nothing to see here.
10. That time a snake hid inside a gas pump
Forget putting gas in your car anymore.
11. This spider wasted no time capturing a toad in his web
Spider showed the toad no mercy.
12. When a carpet python slithered his way into a hotel bathroom skylight
Who needs to use the bathroom anyway?
13. This bear making his way into a Colorado resident’s garage
Just throw the whole garage away.
It goes to show that nowhere is safe anymore. 2017 you’ve been the scariest yet. There’s no way next year can top this.
Powered by Facebook Comments